SkedgeMe necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 33 design presentati da 8 designer.
SkedgeMe believes that we can make the world more efficient by enabling online scheduling between businesses and their customers. The way we do it today (phone and email) is fraught with back and forth and only happens during business hours. SkedgeMe eliminates friction by allowing customers to self-book online and giving business owners a better scheduling system. SkedgeMe integrates with the products business owners already use such as Outlook, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Plaxo.
Business owner and schedulers (often administrative assistants and receptionists) within a business that want a more efficient way to do things!
We're looking for a series of banner ads to help raise awareness and adoption of SkedgeMe. The goal of the ad is to drive trial acquisitions from businesses looking for a better way to schedule.
468 x 60
234 x 60
160 x 600
300 x 250
728 x 90
Look & Feel
Reference SkedgeMe.com and Skedge.Me for our design guidlines. Banners should be relatively consistent with our website and application.
Creative & Copy
Expecting a strong call-to-action: Try It Free, Start Free Trial, etc.
Expecting logo and tagline to be persistent:
SkedgeMe - Online Scheduling Made Easy
Benefit Bullets - feel free to modify copy, shorten, pick and choose, etc. I created these as thought starters. Was imagining they'd have to animate to fit.
- Save $2,000+ a year with fewer no-shows and automatic confirmations
- Thrill your customers with 24/7 online booking
- Setup is a breeze - get started in 5 minutes
- Web-based software: no hardware, maintenance, or IT support required
- Finally get in control of your calendar
- Automatic reminders save you time and reduce no-shows
- Custom reporting gives new insights into your business