Design vincitore di PathLiner
12 Banner Designs Required for Online Affiliate Program
Mark Ramskill necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 40 design presentati da 16 designer.
Come Mark Ramskill ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di banner pubblicitario
SubHub, an Internet startup, aimed at those who want to publish their web content and make money from it, is looking for the design of 12 different banners, to be used by our affiliates, to advertise our site.
We are looking for designs, incorporating our logo, from strong designers with experience in this area.
We may ask the winning designer to design more banners and other graphics, in future as an ongoing relationship.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The banners should be punchy, attractive, fresh, sexy, web 2.0 style and screaming out to be clicked..... Our logo should be incorporated in the design (see http://www.subhub.com), as should the colours red and white.
Static banners only, supplied as Photoshop .psd. No Flash or animations.
- 728x90 (leaderboard) for 3 of the banners
- 468x60 (full banner) for 3
- 128x600 (skyscraper) for 3
- 125*40 (blog) for 3
Our logo is available here:
- Red and white colour scheme... feel free to also use a touch of the same tone of grey/silver as on the SubHub site
- The SubHub logo to be incorporated
- Include the words "The World's Leading Solution for Publishing AND Monetizing Your Web Content"
- 1 out of every 3 banners (in each set) to also include the sales hook: "From just $97/month!"
- Use suitable accompanying stock imagery of your choice that fits with message (nothing cheesy though please)
- Banners to be made available as editable Photoshop .psd files
- Anything that looks like your generic hosting-offer-style template
- Outrageous fonts
- Cheesy images of smiling people (they make me scream!)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti