Come daniel_pereira ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di banner pubblicitario
No brand name this time folks.
My name is Daniel Pereira, I co-own Premier Internet Marketing, LLC with my business partner Dan Dimit. I'm a full time internet marketer and right now my current focus is affiliate marketing. I've reached the point in my affiliate marketing where I am ready to start paying for banner advertising in order to reach more of my target market(s).
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
You decide! I'm just looking for an awesome template.
Attached: screen shots of banner ads by 4 different companies and 2 "visualization pages." I believe these ads are created in flash with multiple click tags and this is how I would like my banner created. These styles of banners are very common on "news" type sites, and this is where I will be advertising. What I am looking for is the best "style" of banner that will do the following:
1. Have the appearance of "news" or "article" type content even though "advertisement" disclaimer will be present.
2. Blend well into most news sites.
3. Have 2 to 3 different things advertised well on one 300X250 banner.
4. Get a great CTR because multiple things are being pitched and are attracting the attention of different prospects.
5. Have the "advertisement" disclaimer discretely placed somewhere on the ad.
6. Have portions of the ad where small images will be placed in order to represent the niche being promoted (like is done with the 4 attached examples).
7. Look professional, but not to flashy. Remember that I'm attempting to "blend" not necessarily "pattern interrupt."
One of the other big things I require with this task is quick instructions (it can even just be a link to a web page) that would tell me how to edit the template that you have created form myself. I need to know how to switch out different images and click tags on the template.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti