Design vincitore di 99cad
Print Ad design for Your Source
Gigi_001 necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 78 design presentati da 22 designer.
Come Gigi_001 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di banner pubblicitario
We need a fresh new ad to stand out in a.. errmm conservative magazine, something to generate awareness of our brand & be memorable. The magazine is AMSRS Research News Australia its full of slick text based ads.. [yawn]. So we want something completely different to leap off the page & amuse our audience!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are data collection experts in the field of market research in Australia. We were re-branded 2 years ago as Your Source after a major reconstruction, and breaking away from our parent company, and our old shell. We have a community of panelists that participate in online studies we co-ordinate for our clients. We provide expert advice on the best research methodology/mix for our clients as we can do everything here. We gather the data, either using our Australian panel, or by teaming up with other panel providers, or talking to clients own customers. We provide quality data (in SPSS data or Excel Table format) our services aren’t always the cheapest & quickest, but it’s reliable & we deliver on time and as fast as reasonably possible whilst maintaining integrity. In saying that, we can and do provide very FAST research when our clients need it quickly. There have been some instances where a client has a few burning questions to ask of a handful of people and we have turned it around in 24 hours (lightening fast) and this is a claim we can back up - we are FAST when the situation calls for it.
This ad is pertaining to our online services only. We want to generate awareness of our brand of course. We want to convey to our audience that we are professional, and deliver fast results on their research projects.
For this campaign we would like to convey to our audience our SPEED of conducting research. For a little bit of inspiration you can check out the FEDEX print ads (the ones that display a letter). They’re simply awesome, and we love the humour of them. We would like to push the boundaries a bit but need to keep it reasonably tasteful for our audience to still regard us as professional, whilst showing we have personality.
Your Source provides the fastest research services. – Our proof to this claim is a handful of online ad hoc requests we have turned around in 24hours! Right through the process of survey set up to data delivery.
We can provide our logo (as per website) upon request.
I can also provide previous ads if you want an idea of what you should steer well clear of producing.
Please remember to use Australian spelling.
• We want something nothing like what we have done before.
• Something humorous & clever & memorable.
• We want to look professional, but show that we have personality.
• We will need our logo somewhere, even if it is tattooed on someone/something. Plus the text:
Request a competitive quote today:
Sydney (02) 8873 0909
Melbourne (03) 9569 0333
• Results must be provided in full resolution .jpg or .gif in A4 size
• We want a simple advertisement to convey the message of “FAST RESEARCH” or “FAST DATA” or “FAST RESULTS”, we want the ad to be humorous, memorable, and contain conversational language. We want our audience to consider Your Source when they have a burning question that they need to know what people are thinking quickly. For inspiration, consider the FEDEX ads.
• For a bit of back ground about what it is we deliver, our online research produces raw/cleaned data in SPSS or in about 5% of instances we produce tables of the data results in Excel. So in some way we want the ad to represent FAST DATA.
• Fonts not necessarily embedded so we can make modifications if we need.
• We don't want a slick, professional industry, market research looking ad - the type that already dominates in Research News.
• We don't want to give them loads of information; just the above FAST messages & to prompt them to contact us.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti