Design vincitore di gegen
Design vincitore di Palos
Social Analytics Company Needs ** Attractive ** Banner Ads
Aaron3 necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
2 vincitori sono stati selezionati tra 14 design presentati da 6 designer.
Come Aaron3 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di banner pubblicitario
Kontagent is an analytics company that helps Facebook apps and games track data about their users. We track things like virality, session lengths, revenues, etc., down to any custom game event that the developer wants to track (ex. when a player buys a new weapon). We are looking for a set of banner advertisements to encourage developers to sign up. Companies gain from using our service because they can use analytics to track and improve their game’s performance (retention, engagement, monetization, etc.)
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Social network game and application developers.
Be sure to include:
- Company logo
- Call to action / “sign up now”
- Animation optional (Loop limit is 5)
- Use Kontagent colors (http://www.kontagent.com)
- Need to create graphics around social analytics, either social web, network or some semblance of measuring the social web.
- Banner ads should stand out on the site http://www.gamasutra.com - medium rectangle area (300 x 250)
- Max animation time 12-14 seconds
- File size will be limited to 45k
- Also have a "Kontagent is Hiring" text link in the bottom that goes to http://www.kontagent.com/jobs.
Keep in mind we’ll be A/B testing our banners; you can include any of the copy below as you see fit in your banner’s design. The banner should be ideally be able to hold any combination of these elements together in the banner space.
Headline: 1) A: Intelligent Data Driven Design 1) B: Powerful Data Driven Insights
Subheader: 2) A: Free App Analytics 2) B: Free Game Analytics
Body: 3) A: Increase Engagement, Retention, and Monetization 3) B: Optimize ROI with custom event tracking and funnel analysis.
Call-to-action: 4) A: Sign up in Seconds! 4) B: Sign up for Free!
We’ll need the source PSD files, as well as any fonts and graphics specifically used (wherever possible).
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti