Design vincitore di I am a Wizard
matthewcory necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 46 design presentati da 16 designer.
Come matthewcory ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di banner pubblicitario
A banner for a "walking for a cause" related website. The banner will be placed at the top of the website and should represent hundreds and hundreds of people walking together in beautiful locations around the world including, Central Park, London (near Big Ben), Paris (near Eifel tower) for a great cause (Finding a Cure for Cancer).
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We would like a banner made for our website. This banner would be placed at the top of our website. It is not an actual advertisement as you can NOT click it. It is just a "skin" for our site. This "skin" is for a website which represents walking for a cure for cancer in general. It is about all types of people uniting together to walk for this cause. The image should represent hundreds and hundreds of people walking together in beautiful locations around the world including, Central Park, London (near Big Ben), Paris (near Eifel tower).
- Should include a logo on the banner.
- Include in the logo a Yellow ribbon with shoes at the end of each side of the ribbon so it looks like the ribbon has walking sneakers on.
- Should include the words "Walk For The Cure" in the logo of the image.
- Color scheme: Greens, yellows, blues and maroon are some colors to keep in mind when designing as these colors are colors used throughout the site.
- The image should be exactly 757 x 120 pixels.
- For the hundreds of people walking together, I want to see real people's bodies and faces and not shadows. Also the background for where these people are walking should reflect a bright and sunny day.
- Fake cartoon like images
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti