ccompean necessitava di un nuovo design di banner pubblicitario e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
3 vincitori sono stati selezionati tra 78 design presentati da 26 designer.
We work with health-care providers to get insurance quotes to potential customers. We currently need a winter-themed e-mail creative in order to sell our product, namely, the ability to get multiple insurance quotes in one place. Also, we are trying to get our name out there and build our brand, so conveying a message of professionalism and trust is a must.
Here is why customers would use us:
1. Why should customers work with us to find insurance?
Find quick & easy health insurance options
Work with accredit agents/representatives to find the best coverage
Hassle-free, worry-free privacy
2. What's in it for them?
Get all the facts before they choose a health plan
Save money on insurance
Find the coverage to fit their lifestyle & budget
3. Why is our service better than the competition's?
We help them find the lowest rates
We work with a variety of top brands
Information is brought to them, and they can compare rates for free
Their information is secure and will only be used to provide them with quotes
We are aiming our product to parents of families as they will be the ones researching/buying the health insurance plans. For these ads, we would like some winter-centric images and themes.
Our target audience be mainly people who are looking to buy insurance for the first time, switch to a new plan, or are just interested in researching and comparing prices and plans.
- 500 x 500 pixels
- Use our attached logo, as well as short phrases to entice reader (NO LONG SENTENCES!)
- Images with young children riding piggyback on their parents convert really well in Health Insurance
- Color scheme is usually blue and teal with golden yellow and light orange accents
- The image should be on the left side of the creative, and the call-to-action button should be very noticeable on the right
- Also, there should be a very nice flow (for the viewer's eye) from image->text->button
- Make the content feel personal by using 'You'/'Your'
- Be sure the banner ad is legible and communicated to the user even with images disabled
- Avoid use of spam-flagging words such as “free” & “click” in the text (unless embedded in an image)
- Be prepared to submit everything in PNG and PSD format, as well as with an invisible background