We need a cover refresh of our Verbal Math series. You can learn more about the books at http://www.MathLesson.com.
The Verbal Math Series is a set of 3 books that teach children to do math without using a pencil or paper. Each book is a certain level, going from easiest to more difficult (or, from a child of younger age to older children). The books are soft cover, and around 150 pages each. Currently, we only have covers for 2 of the books, and we're looking to completely redesign the covers and include a third.
We need 3 different covers that are streamlined to be part of a series. The covers should be in the same style, with differences in titles. The three books will be sold as a set, but we want them different enough to distinguish them from each other. We'd like something fresh, upbeat, and entertaining.
Here are some guidelines:
1) The books size are 0.4 x 6.2 x 8.9 inches
2) Since the books come as a 3 book series, the title should be displayed on each one, with the number of the book. For example, the titles should be "Verbal Math Lesson 1", "Verbal Math Lesson 2", and "Verbal Math Lesson 3".
3) The subtitle should also be displayed on each book: "Step by Step Math without a pencil or paper"
4) The author's names should be displayed on the covers
5) Our logo should also be somewhere on the cover
6) The back cover should include lots of room for text, a spot for a barcode, our website, and logo.