BOOK TITLE AND BACK COVER COPY:
The Self-Publishing Entrepreneur: How to Format Print and E-Books, Design a Cover, Find a Printer, and Publish to Sell!
Independent publishing, in which you publish yourself rather than going to a traditional publisher, can produce a substantial passive income and generate many readers.
This book will show you:
* The difference between subsidy versus self-publishing, how to recognize subsidy publishers, and why subsidy publishers are so dangerous
* How to generate book ideas that will sell books
* Format print books and e-books using Word that give professional files with clickable links and illustrations
* Review ISBNs—what they are, and if you need them where to get them
* Develop intriguing book covers that attract readers
* Write compelling book descriptions that draw buyers like a magnet
* Decide which printers will best fulfill your goals for your books
* Publish and market your books to maximize sales
If you’re interested in self-publishing, this book will give you all you need in a straightforward process that won’t waste your time.