Learn Visual Basic .NET 2012 Windows Development In Less Than 1 Week
Back cover ideas:
The front of the cover should let the reader know that the eBook version is in full-color,
Learn to develop commercial quality corporate level Windows applications with Visual Basic .NET 2012.
Visual Basic is one of the world’s best development environments and in Learn Visual Basic .NET Windows Development In Less Than 1 Week you will learn to develop in this platform be designing and developing a complete Home Inventory application from design to distribution.
In this world class development tutorial, you will learn to use the following development techniques to put you well-ahead of the development curve:
• Fully illustrated with over 300 images
• The code is developed with the Professional version of VB .NET in mind, but all of the code will work with Visual Basic 2012 Desktop Express
• Develop exciting forms that can be used as the base for other forms as you learn all about Inheritance
• You will develop a complete Registration process that can be used for all of your development projects
• Learn the ins-and-outs of designing and developing a feature-rich login process, complete with a process to recover lost passwords
• Develop database driven application based to State-of-the-art Visual Studio DataSources and stored procedures
• Master the techniques of designing and developing a HTML help system that is expected by all of the users in today’s applications
• Discover the art of code re-use as you develop advanced User Controls that can be used in all of your projects
And as a bonus, you will have access to additional online content that will get you up-to-speed on such topics as Managing Code Versions with Team Foundation Server Express and updating database objects with SQL Server Management Express
Kevin Hough is a developer specializing in Microsoft technologies and he is located in Dallas, TX, USA.
Kevin has been developing enterprise application and Web sites since 1983 and he has specialized in Visual Basic, C, C#, DotNetNuke, and SQL server.
Kevin has designed, developed, and delivered large scale application and Wed sites for corporation including the Hearst Corporation, EXXON, Pennzoil, Compaq, Shell and Texaco, as well as for leading universities, including Harvard, Stanford, and Rice. You can reach Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price for barcode: $39.99
The book will be published by CreateSpace (Amazon.com). You will need to design the cover to their specifications:
Trim size 7.5 X 9.25 Black and White
Number of Pages: 506. The number of pages will change as the book is completed. You should agree to adjust the spine of the book to accommodate the final page count.
I have attached a copy of my logo for Runtime Publishing, LLC and a photo of me for the back cover.