Come kyle.winey ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di copertine per libri
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
This is a how-to ebook for mostly male high school and college students ages 16-25. The ebook is aimed at optimizing a student's college experience by focusing on productivity hacks. The idea is that college students can achieve more and work less by tackling only the high-leverage items at college.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I am looking for a rockstar ebook cover to be designed for my new how-to ebook.
• Title: "Hackiversity"
• Subtitle: "The Secrets to Achieving More by Doing Less in College"
• Author: "Kyle Winey"
• Cover Design: I would like the cover design to capture the theme of the book, which is aimed at optimizing a student's college experience by focusing on productivity hacks--achieving more by doing less. By "achieving more," I mean that the ebook shows students how to get better grades, pay less in student loans, and land his or her dream job. By "working less," I mean that the ebook shows students that studying more and working harder is not required.
As long as the designers capture the main idea of the book, the designers are free to let their mind wander and come up with anything that is eye catching.
• PSD, PNG, JPEG files (nothing over 10 mb)
• 2D and 3D REALISTIC (please include a spine for the 3D version and provide a separate 2D version of the spine)
• I need the cover to be high resolution and the 2D file of the cover to be suitable for use in a Word doc.
• To learn more about my book, you can visit http://www.kylewiney.com.
• I am hoping to develop a longterm relationship for future design projects and ebooks. Ultimately, I plan to transform this ebook into a paperback book and will likely need additional work performed.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti