- salessavvy, founded in 2017, is a sales community (platform) that connects people who have committed themselves to integer, mindful sales / distribution practices (shared values).
- We believe that the Tripple-Win-World (1. Win customer, 2. Win company, 3. Win sales) approach will help us to achieve sales excellence.
- The improvement of one's own, individual sales excellence is at the absolute center – Exchange from practitioners to practitioners.
- salessavvy brings people together with unique sales skills.
- „Sales-Knowledge to Share!“
- salessavvy is a trustworthy sales community where people can exchange ideas, discover and learn from each other (online), offline, or from a smartphone or tablet.
- It‘s not just digital, but also personal exchange through shared experiences, adventures and shared values.
- In this age of harrowing hustle, methodical monotony and constant keeping up, it becomes easy to let your years pass you by. The difference between merely ‘doing sales‘ and actually ‘sales sucess’ comes through one thing only: the ability to colleagues exchange!
- Salessavvy brand values: young, dynamic, creative, wicked, colorful, not conservative, approachable, knowledgeable, competent (no order).
Please note hints for brand :
First: We are looking for a logo, which consist of a text and a picture (2 elements).
Second: The picture itself should be recognizable without the text. I think the logo of 'Instagram' and ‘AirBnB’ are quite good examples for what we are looking for (Style: Icon & Button-Design). The design of the picture should be simple, straightforward (see 'Instagram' and 'AirBnB'), but the ideology, philosophy behind should be complex, meaningful to our values (see ‘Instagram’ and ‘Tripadvisor’ are very good examples, see ‘uber’ as bad example).
Please not just combining the two ‘SS’.
We are looking for a symbol that will represent what salessavy is all about without even seeing the logo name.
Meaningful brands / pictures:
Twitter a bird (a whisper bird)
Instagram a photocamera
Tripadvisor a binoculars
Salessavvy a ?
The customer should be able to see directly what is all about (without statement).
We look for something like that.
Third: We are open for some other colours not just orange, yellow.