Our current logo, which at this time is sitting on a black background: http://aandvautomotive.com/images/a…ogo-v6.png
I like the "concept" of our current logo, which clearly depicts what we are - an autobody and paint service shop. We also like the idea of using a luxury sport car to give off a sexy and modern feel.
What we DON'T like about our current logo:
1. Poor quality all around.
2. All of the elements don't come together well.
3. The paint gun and car are poorly designed.
Here are a few things we DO envision in our newly designed logo and branding package:
1. The use of a luxury sports car.
2. Any elements depicting a paint job, or repair.
3. Colors that fit. When we think "sexy, sport, luxury", we see Red, black/white neutrals.
Ultimately, our goal is to have a very modern and sleek brand that can also clearly depict what we are and give an idea as to what services we offer. The elements provided previously aren't an absolute must - we are very open to design input and suggestion! The slogan isn't absolutely required, buy may be used.