paddys necessitava di un nuovo design di pulsante o icona e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 34 design presentati da 8 designer.
Online, we are the developers of a software tool which simplifies an entirely new Planning System, making it easy for users to develop robust, reliable plans for businesses, community and government teams and organisations.
Offline, we are a project Management company who have developed both a research based, real-world proven, new methodology for Project Planning, Management and Assessment
We have attached a simple b&w snapshot of the logo for the company which has developed the software tools, so ideally we would like something that may tie into this style, or can be related in some way (ie shape, simplicity)
We are looking to attract similar clientele to 37signals (http://www.37signals.com) products - web users who want fresh, simple and intuitive products which help them get the outcomes they and their stakeholders need. This includes:
- small business owners
- team managers/leaders
The majority of users will likely be in the age range from 20 - 40, have varying degrees of tech-savvy, but are familiar with smartphone/app icons
We would like a unique iconset to be styled for our new software that covers the following 10 icons (one of which is likely to become the software logo):
- Plan (starting with the identification of a project's Goals, Purpose or Objectives)
- Sustainable (referring to the project's Stakeholders/People and their Outcomes)
- Projects (which are defined by the Deliverables or Outputs they produce)
- Assess (ie the measures and systems we use to Monitor, Review & Evaluate the Results)
- Framework (ie what we use to get the plan done, could be represented by a Spreadsheet, Bricks, Blocks or Roadmap)
- Stakeholder Analysis (the detailed analysis of each stakeholder, individual or group, on the project)
- Feasibility Study (checking if the project is realistic and doable in the current environment)
- Value Asessment (measuring and tracking the value - not necessarily monetary - produced by different parts of the project)
- Risk Analysis (analysing the things that could go wrong and planning how to deal with them)
- Recycle (using 4 arrows)
Ideally the iconset will still be able to communicate meaning in as small a format as 16 x 16, or maybe 32 x 32. The icons should also be just as effective in monochrome or 4 primary colors (a simple color scheme of red, orange/yellow, green and blue), so as to be usable in any interface without over-reliance on colours