* MUST COMPLY WITH APPLE REQUIREMENTS! See attached. Apple does some significant post-processing on the icon, so MAKE SURE to COMPLETELY READ the attached document. Rendering the sheen and rounded corners yourself is completely fine for a mockup, but include at least one rendering without it so we know you've read and can comply with Apple's requirements.
* Must be consistent with the look and feel of the current app (extensive screenshots attached).
* Must look professional, sleek, and modern. To stand out, we need to be a high-quality app, and that starts with a polished, great icon.
* Must look great small (57x57). Seeing a little more detail in the 512x512 version is great, but the icon will almost always be displayed small, so that's the size it should be designed for.
* Must supply vector artwork (RGB).
We really don't have anything in the way of creative direction ('cause we're programmers, and programmers suck at design). But take a look at our screenshots, spend a little time browsing the app store, and see if you can find something that will help us stand out.