Metasyntactic necessitava di un nuovo design di pulsante o icona e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 18 design presentati da 8 designer.
My iPhone app icon is looking a bit stale. I need something that will grab someone's attention, while still looking refined and suitable for an iPhone's home page. The image should have a high class feel while still evoking the feel of going to the movies. So 'red carpet and golden ropeline' vs. 'popcorn and soda'. But if you have your own idea, feel free to 'wow' me.
Now Playing is an iPhone app used by many to help find information about movies, theaters, showtimes and much more. Currently the icon looks a bit like a movie ticket (with inverted corners), but is pretty uninspiring and needs to either be spruced up, or replaced altogether. I'll need a 57x57 icon and a 512x512 version as well. No shine or corners should be applied to either.
I would like to have PSDs of both at the end.
- Bold colors
- Something that makes me go 'wow'
- Possible Idea: film reels
- Possible Idea: red carpet
- Possible Idea: classy movie marquee
- Possible Idea: limo arriving
- Possible Idea: spotlights
- you can play off of my current icon, if you make it look *good*. I like the inverted corners, but i'm not a fan of the hokey film reel in the middle: