avalore necessitava di un nuovo design di pulsante o icona e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 25 design presentati da 10 designer.
We are a development agency concentrating on white label type solutions. Currently we are moving into the mobile arena starting with the iPhone. We're not corporate or stuffy, like to have fun but at the same time we know what we're looking for.
We like to develop relationships with the people we work with and usually carry on working with freelancers who have produced good work for us.
We are developing an iPhone that will be sold to college's and distributed on their behalf to potential students. The iPhone app is a version of the printed brochures they already create for students.
So the eventual end user is Students aged 18-24 (mostly), although the design should also appeal to older, professional people who will be buying the application for their college.
Attached is an example of what we would like. The icons in the example are from an existing pack, whereas we need something unique. We made the icons fit the need, but we think custom icons will depict the particular function of the app much better.
What we like about the example:
- The rounded corners
- Use of bright/primary colours for each icon (the colours do not have to be the same for each
- The apple-esque design of the buttons without being exactly the same as apples style
What we dont like/what we would like done different
- Mainly what is depicted by the icon, currently it doesn't quite match the functions of the app
- The fact that they are not unique
- Inconsistency... we dont want every icon the same colour or style but we would like something that is unique but consistent throughout all of the icons
We would like icons for the following functions
- Course List (A-Z)
- College Info
- My Details (for prospective students to store details of their predicted grades before applying etc)
- Saved Courses (Courses from the a-z that they have saved for later viewing)
- Each icon should be 60px * 60px as well a larger version available at 512px * 512px
- Icons should not have any text (this will be added afterwards during coding)