We need a character to ILLUSTRATE test questions,
1) Can your child string small items such as beads or macaroni onto a string?
2) When in front of a large mirror, does your baby smile or coo at herself?
3) When the child is on the belly, hold favorite toys or objects so that the child needs to move into sitting to get the item
4) When your baby is on his tummy, does he hold his head up so that his chin is about 3 inches from the floor
5) Does your baby reach for a crumb or Cheerio and touch it with his finger or hand?
6) When lying on her back, does your baby play by grabbing her foot?
PLEASE, give us yours designs for the one of this questions/exercise.
Our strong wishes and directions:
Not human being.
Not a fat obese character.
Drawn with fingers.
Some hybrid cross between a skinny bear (bears are plantigrade),
suricate (funny), Zebra (like in our sample in Brief - green zebra in
the clouds), madagascarian lemur aye-aye (interesting palm).
(If possible) be able to show progress in development with age (anatomical changes with aging): from newborn\suckling to infant and toddler).
To be able to illustrate all given exersisesquestions !!!