We need an icon/image designed/styled for The School of Strategic Effectiveness. There will be additional work for the successful designer as all three schools need artwork. Ideally, the image will serve as visual representation of the school itself, conveying the distilled essence of the school, its mission, or its target audience.
* The image will be used extensively on our website (https://academyatcreation.com)
* In conjunction with the name and description of the school
* Alone or with images from the other schools hyperlinking to description of the school
* In page headers/footers for the school to reinforce branding
* In course descriptions for each course within the school
* In printed material related to the school
* Signage (both digital and printed)
Sizes range from web icon to hi-res printing.
Information about the School of Strategic Effectiveness starts from this page: https://academyatcreation.com/programs/. A successful designer will familiarize themselves with the information on these pages to gain insight beyond this brief.
School of Strategic Effectiveness. Helping leaders and teams manage and thrive through challenges (or preparing for challenges)
Preparing strategies for even-keeled responses to business stressors
Helping create a balanced business model to withstand unforeseen forces
Working through crisis management strategies to keep from making bad decisions at the wrong time
****The winning designer will have an opportunity to create art for the other 2 schools, but isn't included in this contest.