Specific alterations that we need from our original drawing:
1) We no longer want to use the terminology "Tools," but instead would like to see "Modules"
2) We no longer want the heading "Data ISLEs" to appear anywhere.
3) In the Vehicles section, "Virtual Bus?" must be changed to "Project Wildwood"
4) All "sub" or bullet points under the general headings need to be removed (i.e. under Career Center it lists "AVC, Programs, Dual Credit," etc etc. These are not required)
5) We would like to change the term "Struggling Learner" to "the Disconnected Learner"
6) The field "athletics" is now "Wellness and Play"
7) Programming/Engineering is now "STEAM Discovery"
8) The term CoolHub can not appear anywhere. Instead use "Mentoring Engine" or "Mentoring Network"
9) Change Personalized Learning to "Personalized Learning Innovation"
10) These two further "Vehicles" need to be added:
11) "Teacher Feast," seen under Vehicles, must now be a tool and be renamed simply "The Feast"
12) Add "Professional Learning" as a vehicle
13) Remove "e-Portfolio"
14) Remove any mention of Canvas
15) Instead of "Content Management" and "Safari Montage," we would like to see "Content Management" and "Content Delivery"
16) We may like to incorporate the ISLE logo somewhere, this is included as a file but can also be seen at the ISLE website.
17) General idea: "The Life Learner Project" is not necessary, nor does it need to be the central focus, though it certainly can be. We would like more focus to be put on either ISLE, the Disconnected Learner, or the idea of "Starting Somewhere"
The whole idea behind the project is to increase collaboration between not just teachers and students, but school to school and district to district. In much the same way doctors now can easily share needed patient data, our goal is to help Teachers and Administrators be able to share useful student data. Not only that, but to create useful resources for teachers to better aid their students.