Important: the main challenge is that it is a lot of text, for each building block (see attached wireframe) there are 500-1000 words (I indicated 1000 words, but could be shortened). I would like to see how you would visualize the large amount of text.
It is not supposed to be a continuous text, but in bullet form.
I am aware that this is not a typical infographic which focuses on visual elements and a little bit of text. It is more the other way round, it is a lot of text. It is more like a cheat sheet summary or knowledge poster, where I would like to provide maximum information on a page. But of course it still should look nice and easy to read.
This is for me the main challenge, would be great if you could show me how you would solve that.
- In general the design schould be clean and minimalistic
- Visualization should help to better memorize the content
- The overall look should also work as a nice and decorative poster, e.g. in the office or at home
- Format should work as a poster, e.g. 36inx24in, I also like square format - feel free to suggest something. Please dont use the narrow format which is often used for infographics
- A similar approach can be seen here for inspiration http://visualonepagers.com/books/
- Potential 1o1 project
- I would like to do the final editing myself, so the format should be flexible and I would need to have an editable file