We (SDI/TDI/ERDI) created a page about Diving in Florida on our website. The page currently has lots of text and we need a designer to turn the “wall of text” for each section into a creative piece that ties the whole page together.
Things to consider enhancing the experience
• From the provided text, use quotes, facts, questions, add intrigue, call-outs, icons, Font sizes, etc… to pull out and feature within the section
• Use the photos provide
• Create your own design elements that relates to the content
• Use your own creativity to bring something spectacular to the design
At the top of each section is a graphic parallax design (which we like), but we need the text between the parallaxes to be more appealing and support the overall page instead of just being a big wall of text. We need a good typography designer who is exceptional at turning lots of copy into an awesome cohesive design.
The sections are:
1. Diving Florida Overview
2. Florida Keys
3. Florida Gold Coast
4. Florida Springs and Caves
5. Florida Panhandle
6. Florida Gulf Coast
This is the link to our Diving Florida page > http://www.thestarteam.org/diving-florida/ (we included a PSD file for you to work from)
In the PSD File are 6 sections. Each section has a text box. Each section can be as long as you need to for designing. So, feel free to make the canvas longer for any section if you need. You are not restricted by the height.
Below are a few references we like and that helped use formulate the Diving Florida concept.
• http://www.firewatchgame.com/ Design Reference. We like how the copy and graphics work together.
• http://gardenestudio.com.br/ Design Reference
• http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/wp…d-forward/ Lots of content on this page, but it is not overwhelming to consume.
Photos are attached to zip file at bottom. Also, we wrote a project scope to help the designer understand the pjt. We are also available via email and phone to discuss. Please make sure to see the ZIP file that has the pjt scope.