LiftEd equips educators, specialists, therapists, administrators, and parents with tech tools and professional support to help diverse learners achieve their full potential in the classroom, and in life. We're on a mission to close the achievement gap for the 1 in 5, with learning disabilities or differences.
LiftEd partners with K12 schools & districts throughout the U.S. and Europe to help them close the achievement gap for the 1 in 5 students, who learn differently. The cloud software platform helps teachers, Specialized Instructional Support Personnel (SISPs) address the needs of learners with IEPs, IFSPs, and 504 Plans in early intervention programs (age 0-3) and in pre-K thru grade 12 across all learning disability classifications covered under federal I.D.E.A law. LiftEd choreographs the workflows of student's school case management teams including general & special Ed. teachers, learning specialists, related service providers (e.g. speech & occupational therapists), school leaders, and parents in one place to:
· Deeply understand student's unique learning needs (IEPs, IFSPs, 504s auto-integrated from Special Education ERP/Compliance Systems)
· Plan individualized instruction or tiered supports tailored to address unique needs of each student, so s/he can access the general curriculum (tier 1 - tier 3 MTSS supports)
· Access and curate evidence-based classroom instructional activities, behavior interventions/support content that can be scaled district-wide
· Monitor student progress continuously towards individualized learning goals
· Manage related service therapy direct/indirect billing and reporting
· Use data effectively to improve instruction or intervention practices and learning outcomes