I highly advice to read thoroughly below to capture what I want
My core message is Purposeful living through meaning full action
What I am working on is guiding people live a fulfilled life through the elements of purposefulness (As a peaceful warrior), Love, experiencing and reflection.
As a result of my coaching and training what I will create for people is to have a career that they are passionate about which comes from a place of purpose, enjoy deeper loving intimate relations with people around them including family, friends and significant other. Having their mind not only smart but also creative, innovative and wise. Creating enhanced life experiences by guiding people to be more present, mindful and grateful enjoying hobbys and passion. So What I am creating in a nutshell is an enhance quality life experience. The people that I like to attract to work with me are people whom are ambitious and whom through there work, career or art want to contribute to the people or society around them.
• People who are achievers in life and now they are looking for more to achieve
• People who feel stuck in one or more area in their life, they might be doing a job they don’t like, or they are in a toxic relationship.
• People who are having too much fun but there life feels meaningless to them cause they are not doing something for the greater good
• People whom are hard workers but are not enjoying the best of life since they always get them self busy with the task at hand
• People whom values personal growth
What I want in a logo . . .
I don’t want to put much guidance here as I value creativity however here are some guidelines on what logos resonated with me the most:
A subtle element of luxury and sophistication in the logo . . .
Novelty in the sense that the logo art has not been over used in the industry . . .
I received many logos that had elements of nature like leaves and trees which is Okay and since its used so much in our industry if you want to use such elements make sure its done in a sophisticated and/or Novel way.
Suggested Design: (not compulsory )
Here is a design suggestions, however the final design picked shall not be nesserly be the same as suggested
The suggestion is to use a crest shape and with in the crest to have 4 quadrants. Each quadrant to represent an element of my version of a fulfilled life. The four elements are Purposefulness ( As a peaceful warrior, Love, Experiencing and Reflection.
Convey in your art one or more of these values:
Purposefulness, ambition, Human Growth
3. Keep customers and nature of business in mind when designing the logo