Come Susie Thomas ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I will choose a logo by Thursday morning 4/16. Thank you for the submissions!!
I am looking for a logo that is more business-like than academic. Nothing glittery or "blingy." Simple. Clean. Smart. Warm. Friendly. Welcoming.
The school is meant to be a reliable resource for actors and parents of actors. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with students, parents, agents, photographers, and the community.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Brand new school in LA seeking logo. It's called Actors' Atelier. Atelier means workshop in French. We offer a breadth of classes for all ages and levels. We have 3 types of classes: 8-week term classes (scene study, Meisner, Shakespeare, Commercials, etc), one-day seminars on the business (SAG rules, finance for actors, how to be a good stage mom, etc) and on-going classes for the professional actor (come when you can). Our aim is not necessarily to make people famous, but to offer people the skill-set needed to make a living as an actor. Think of the school as not only a launching pad and safe place for beginners but as a place for skilled, working actors to challenge themselves and perfect their talents.
- Item 1...no pastels please. I like olive green, brick red, burnt yellow.
- More on the feminine side than the masculine side, but not too girlie. Professional.
- Item 1...Prefer NOT to have any typical theatrical images; comedy/drama masks, spotlight, film strip, etc
- Not sure that I want any images, but am not completely closed off to "dressing up" the name with some sort of flourishes.
- Please do not use typical college/academic fonts. Play around with cursive letters, but cursives are not a must-have.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti