Roll Aerospace and Defence
Roll Aerospace and Defence is a new engineering business in Australia serving the aerospace and defence industry. We provide software engineering services and consulting on all kinds of aerospace projects. Our focus is on reliable and safe software built to the rigorous standards required in the industry.
We work closely with our clients to manage requirements, documentation, project planning and delivery. Above all we want to build long term relationships with our customers to benefit both parties.
We are offering our services to government agencies responsible for aviation, the defence industry and private aerospace companies looking to outsource the development of software tools or applications, firmware, or embedded systems for ground or airborne platforms.
I am looking for a logo that can be used on our web site, letter head, document templates and business cards. There are few specific requirements, but I would encourage you to be creative.
1. Logo + Business name must be "horizontal" so that it can be used in headers of documents without consuming lots of vertical space.
2. Logo may be typographically incorporated into the Roll Aerospace name, but not required, please be creative.
3. Interested in a play on the "Roll" name. This is actually my family name, but I am more than happy to use the meaning that applies to aircraft (roll, pitch, yaw - roll is when one wing goes up and the other down).
4. Logo must contain a limited number of colours (up to 4). Blue is the preferred theme.
5. Logo must be provided in a "Flat" colour variant suitable for printing.
6. Preference will be given to submissions with a second "Shaded" variant for web or electronic document use. Shading or _similar_ technique would be used to enhance visual appeal.
http://www.rollaerospace.com is under construction, but you are welcome to examine. It would be good that the logo works with the site theme, although We are prepared to change the theme for a great logo. If you know a Wordpress theme that would work with your logo, please suggest it!