Come tap ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Looking for a really creative logo. We are trying to create new owner flown personal aircraft, metaphorically: the i-pod of aviation. The main feelings it will generate: 1. Sleekness, 2. Intuitive usage, 3. Extremely high quality, 4. Precision, 5. User-friendliness, 6. Fun to fly, 7. Inexpensive to operate. Are you upto it? Expect frequent feedback. Please no Web2.0 type of logos. PLEASE read the Brief for a detailed description.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
- I'm in the process of setting up a new startup company to make the best personal owner flown light aircraft in the world.- The
concepts with which I identify the new company are: Highest quality,
safe, sleek, efficient, comfortable, spacious, affordable,
intuitively easy and fun to fly aircraft.
- Think of this as
creating the i-pod of aviation: bringing sleek, sexy, beautiful,
functional, intelligent and affordable aviation to the market.
- Our planes are targeted to various segments and thus the logo should appeal to all those:- Women and men from 17yrs of age to 70yrs of age.
- People interested in flying who have not had the resources to consider flying.
- Older people who are challenged by the high cockpit workloads but want to continue flying a simpler and more intuitive plane.
- Younger people who want a safe sleek airplane that is strong enough to be thrown about in light aerobatics.
- Middle aged people who want to use the aircraft for short distance economic and fast travel.
- We'll use the logo on visiting cards, merchandise, letterhead, and website (including favicon). Depending on our needs, we may run a new contest for CSS templates based on the logo we choose at a later date.
- NASHERO is a single uppercase word
- BIGGEST REQUIREMENTS- SIMPLICITY
- DESCRIPTION of our character and feelings.
- I want you to come up with a creative design that focuses on the icon-logo.
- Its not necessary that the logo has any airplane image in it, smooth sleek curves representing airflow may be enough
- The colors and style are left to your discretion, it should be creative enough like our company.
- I'll need vector formats, .ai, photoshop, gimp and svg. For the print, it should have pantone colors.
- Some logos that I like, even though they are not by related companies:- One of the coolest logos of an engineering company is that of Dassault Systemes.
- MSC-Software logo is also cool.
- Although we are not in that league nor are we going that way, but I like the corporate logo of Boeing.
- No rehashed Web2.0 icons.
- I don't like logos of any of the current aircraft manufacturers except, Boeing's. Examples of airplane companies and logos styles to absolutely AVOID are:- This one is perhaps the best of the lot and could be called pretty, except its in black, and too thick.
- I fail to see how this relates to planes.
- Columbia went bust and was picked up by cessna, this is their old logo. I don't quite like it.
- The tecnam logo: http://www.tecnam.com
- Eclipse has their logo, which is difficult for me to understand.
- Epic planes are very pretty, but the logo does not cut it.
- Diamond Logo has ways to go.