- See amazing.org.uk
- Our current logo isn’t as clean as we’d like, and the dark shadow around the bottom means that it doesn’t work well on white backgrounds or digital apps. The ‘A’ needs to be simpler and more obvious.
New Logo Requirements
- Our new logo needs to span across the top of the cover of the magazine and grab the shoppers attention as it sits on the supermarket shelves.
- Amazing! or AMAZING!
- Strong, simple, clean
- Stroke and possible bevelling detail.
- 2D or 3D
- All the letters should be approximately the same height and in a straight line, not curved.
- We like fonts like Crocante (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtl25ihdy…e.otf?dl=0)
- Bold, slightly wobbly and playful but not too childlike
- Yellow, Red, White, Black
Possible background container
- Red container in a frame with something unique about the frame corners or edges will be helpful which can be used as an identity feature - See ‘Horrible Histories Magazine’ Logo
- We’d also like to receive the first ‘A’ from the logo isolated as well as the main logo at the end of the project please. Hence, the ‘A’ needs to look legible but unique to us.
- Avoid images and icons, just text-based logo
- Avoid our current font - badaboom
- Avoid black shadow
- Avoid too playful and childlike logos, and more Marvel superhero type professional logos.
- I’ve attached some magazine covers that you can use to see how the logo works on covers.
The designer of the winning logo will be commissioned to design a number of other logo related projects for our print and digital products.
Thank you and good luck!