Welcome to the finals! yay!
OK so the two major updates for your designs for the finals is that while you have been refining your designs I have been refining my slogan and title. The title should now have RAD as an acronym with periods as in R.A.D. and the slogan is now "Trail Running For Your Really Active Dog." I got some feedback from friends that I'm going to offend the grandma's in my target audience :-D. Please submit versions with the udpated copy, thanks!
Thanks for all the submissions everyone. This is my first 99designs contest and I am having a blast working with everyone! Thanks so much and please keep 'em coming ;-)
So what I'm going for is the logo to be an icon of a dog. I'm trying to communicate the "cool" "hip" or "rad" image with the dog so it would be nice for him to be sporting shades, maybe peering over the top like a cool kid. See picture of me :)) The dog should actually have a personality and kind of jump off the page and pull you in, not a generic side profile with no facial expression. I know I'm asking for a lot on a budget but help a brother out! I'm broke and trying to start a dog waking biz. Thanks in advance!
- cartoon dog logo
- I'm going for more of a generic looking cartoon dog than something that resembles a specific breed.
- the biz will specialize in large/high activity dogs... so please go for a dog that feels like a real "dog's dog" if that makes sense.
- going for a clean, simple, sleek look and feel
- should give off a "cool" vibe
- I'm liking the sunglasses look (possibly eyes peering at you over the top?)
- I'm favoring big floppy ears over pointy ears
- i'm favoring a big snoopy nose vs a point nose
- all three words in "Oakland Rad Dog" should be equally emphasized.
- but also please feel free to just use your creative intuition and go for something you think is rad, even if it isn't following the above guidelines... if i don't like it i'll give feedback no worries!