Hero Technical Solutions
We are a small team of consultants with skills that help businesses become more organized and ultimately more profitable by providing them with the software and support they need to track of contacts (prospects, customers, vendors, members), manage sales opportunities, market to their list, and track communication. We work primarily with ACT! and Microsoft CRM
We chose the name “Hero Technical Solutions” because of what it means to our clients. “Hero” means a sense of reliability, an expert resource that clients can trust and fall back on for remarkable service. The “Technical Solutions” is simply about the tools we use – computer software and the Internet.
We aim to appeal to owners and managers of small businesses who are typically between the ages of 35 - 54, run companies with 5 to 40 employees, and are looking to keep better track of their sales team's performance and improve and automate the things that need to happen in their business. We need a sharp, professional look with a bit of fun / excitement thrown in.
We are looking for a logo for our consulting company, Hero Technical Solutions. It will be used on our web site, letterhead, business cards, packaged product, software, and promotional materials.
Above everything else, the logo ultimately needs to reflect trust and integrity and the services of experienced, resourceful consultants. The look we would like is modern/contemporary both in the design and your chosen color scheme.
We would like the logo to be icon/graphic based or be a combination of icon / text like our existing logo – here are several other points to help you forge a great idea:
- We'd like the winning logo to work on either a white or black background
- You can see our current logo (which served its purpose for a time) at http://www.yourcrmhero.com - the Aviano typeface does not need to be used
- Please feel free to experiment with colors!
- something that is a bit less rectangular than the current logo, though it’s understood that the name of the company makes rectangular inevitable
- “Hero” can be emphasized and “Technical Solutions” either played down or potentially eliminated altogether – let’s see what you think
- Please do not use stock images or clip art
We require a photoshop layered PSD or other layered vector format, as well as a web-ready .jpg file (specific dimensions determined once winner’s logo is chosen)