Come Kathryn J ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
The Crate Escape
We are three women opening a doggy daycare. We have years of experience in this field. Our canine center will include daycare, petsitting, and training with some retail to start. We hope to expand our services to include grooming as well. We love our hundreds of canine clients and are proud to offer them crate free, safe, clean, fun filled days of play.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We want to appeal to dog owners of all ages and economic status for daycare and training. We want them to feel we are the home away from home for their pet. We can CGC train and test a beloved pet to accompany his mom or dad to a nursing home or help a child train Fido to compete in 4-H. We have a variety of pricing options to fit every budget. Doggy hugs and kisses are free!
We are looking for a logo to represent our canine center - The Crate Escape.
We would love for the logo to incorporate a crate. We are open to all designs.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Nothing too elegant. We are not fancy... we are good.
2. We want it playful and fun, but not cheap or childlike.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out for signage, T- shirts, letter head, and business cards. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
4. If possible, avoid or limit the use of clip art or stock photos.
5. Feel free to experiment with colors, keeping in mind this is a business.
The files we will require are:
Print format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti