New Financial Advisory, Inc.
We are a consulting group that will provide Capital Market (Mortgage Backed Securities trading and risk management) services as well as IS/IT support and operations efficiency services to our mortgage banking clients. We work very closely with our clients and in essence integrate with the company's executive management and become associated as part of the management of the company if viewed both from within the company as well as if viewed externally.
We are a very specialized firm who work with mortgage bankers as well as possibly banks in the future. The people with whom we will be working with are senior level managers of our client companies. Even though senior or executive level managers will be our clients, we do not want to have a "stuffy" feel to our branding, but it should be professional in appearance.
We are looking for a logo to represent our consulting firm - New Financial Advisory, Inc.
1. We would like our logo to incorporate strength and knowledge.
2. Please do not use pastel colors in the logo. Primary, strong colors are preferred.
3. Consider incorporating our initials in the logo "NFA". We are open to simple logos with just our initials as well and not too much design work.
4. The font used should be clear and easily readable.
5. As the logo must appeal to generally a conservative audience, strength over "fanciness" is preferred.
I'm not providing any specific logos to direct you toward as examples as I need YOUR creativity. We do not have a specific look we are attempting to achieve, but as logos are presented, I will do a good job on public feedback so that you can determine the direction that we are leaning. That way, you will be able to update or present new concepts based upon that narrowing direction.
If you have any questions that you would prefer not be included for public consumption, send me a private message and I will respond in private.
The files that we will need will include .ai (readable by CS2), .jpg, .psd.
Images utilizing stock images or clip art will not be considered.