Come Kenji Suenobu ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
This is a business logo for a company that has been in business over 10 years. Old logo didn't cut it, needs to be updated and improved.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Bitgate Mobile is a company that designs applications for mobile devices. It is a spin-off of Bitgate Software, which is a defunct LLC. The company does work for T-Mobile G1, iPhone, and BlackBerry devices. I need a logo that can be used on a business card as well as a company website.
- Logo must be blue on a white background
- Logo must have 1's and 0's in the BACKGROUND OF THE LOGO TEXT.
- 1's and 0's cannot be prominent, but must be faintly visible through the logo
- The "Bitgate Mobile" text MUST be blue etched, carved, or embossed glass in a semi-futuristic design
- Font should be sans serifs.
- A small image to the left or right of the logo is acceptable as long as it looks like it belongs there!!
- Underlined text
- A "busy" design (ie. too much happening with the logo)
- LCD or ISBN type text.
- Sharp lines in the logo text. Semi-sharp or bezeled is okay.
- "Bitgate" and "Mobile" on two lines. YUCK!
- A Trademark Sign or a copyright sign.