Bluestone Logic (http://www.bluestonelogic.com)
“Bluestone” ties the company to James Madison University, which is where the founders all went to college. Bluestone is a type of rock found only in Virginia, our homestate. Bluestone rock is used to build high-end buildings, as it is a very expensive and durable rock. For our company, Bluestone represents strength, uniqueness, and integrity. "Logic" represents the rationale, thoughtful process we use. For every problem, there is a logical solution.
We want to be viewed as elite Washington, DC –based company that integrates the full spectrum of the lifecycle of federal systems - We introduce new technologies to the federal market, integrate commercial and government products into systems-of-systems, and support the operation of these systems once deployed for use (by defense and civil agencies). We want to logo to convey the highest of professionalism, nothing animated. We want viewers of our logo to (1) know we are a Washington DC-based firm focused on the federal government marketplace (2) we are a legitimate competitor with the most reputable technical and marketing firms in Washington, DC…not a company operating out their garage. (3) We are a young, energetic, fun and an intelligent firm that will do whatever is required to deliver excellent service (4) we want folks to know that we break down complex topic to understandable, interoperable elements, hence LOGIC in our name. Our firm builds creative solutions to solve the United States Government’s most pressing technical issues.
We have two lines of business in this company. In one line of business, our clients are small to medium sized businesses that need assistance entering the federal marketplace. In the other line of business, we market our technology expertise (systems engineering) to our clients are United States Government officials, political leaders, and business executives at the highest levels in the Federal Government, and Presidents/CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.
- Would like it to be something that can portrayed on a challenge coin. Don’t mind if we have to adjust it a little to fit on a coin but the theme should be apparent. (See uploaded image of examples for challenge coins or visit link here: http://www.challengecoinsrus.com/)
- Would prefer that it is NOT a circle logo, even though that is what works best on challenge coin...some challenge coins are rectangular or odd shaped anyway.
- Would like a Washington, DC feel if possible but definitely want a logo that speaks to the meaning behind "Bluestone Logic".
Color schemes we intend to use on our website, which will ultimately be dictated by the winning logo. But, please feel free to use other colors to help accentuate the logo.
o But, most professional look will always trump even if colors above are not used.
- 2 dimensional logos only please
- Like logos where the image (not the words Bluestone Logic) could be used by itself and still represent the company (i.e branding)