Come taural ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
we wrote a controversial book about teaching English abroad and now we need a logo that fits the no-holds-barred attitude of the book.
this logo will be the design basis for the website and the book design and cover.
"I didn't sign up for this"
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
we are still considering these two titles for our book:
1. I didn’t sign up for this, a controversial guide of secret tips, tricks and true stories to help you survive and prosper as an English Teacher Abroad
2. I didn’t sign up for this, THE how-to guide for not getting fucked - as an English teacher abroad/ - teaching English Abroad
as you can see we have an in your face approach in our book. The book is a down and dirty guide to surviving life as an English teacher abroad.
The logo should represent this.
- We want a logo that incorporates the text " I didn't sign up for this" and the subtiltes: "a controversial guide of secret tips, tricks and true stories to help you survive and prosper as an English Teacher Abroad" ...or... "THE how-to guide for not getting fucked - as an English teacher abroad"
- Also has to have some kind of graphic that fits the theme of the book.
- The color scheme is very important since it will be the basis for our website and book cover.
- shouldn't look corporate
- shouldn't look amateurish
- shouldn't look like graffiti or be hard to read