Come Amy Danneil ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Baby Cheat Sheets
Baby Cheat Sheets provides new parents with quick reference guides on a whole host of topics from pregnancy to bringing new babies home, to making baby food, baby safety and others. As an alternative to reading numerous books available to new parents, Baby Cheat Sheets condenses all of the pertinent information into a simple, straightforward cheat sheet that provides basic information and answers tricky questions in a matter of a few pages.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
- New, first time parents
- Pregnant women
- Ages 20 to 45
- Educated and hungry for information
- Short on time to read thick books about parenting
- Dads who want a quick read
- Cute but strong, easily recognizable logo.
- Open to illustrative logo, but not required.
- Baby pastel colors acceptable, but not a must.
- Logo should be more akin to a company logo in that the product it represents provides educational information presented in an organized manner. However, the logo should still speak to what it is, a parental guide, not a baby product.
- We are trying to avoid a logo that is extremely babyish or cheesy or that invokes thoughts of mom-jeans and appliqued sweaters.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti