Come katherineFF ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Katherine Steinmetz English Training
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
I am a freelance Business English trainer, working in Germany. I teach Business English to adults in industry, higher education institutions and online.
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Che colori vorresti vedere nel tuo design?
Tonalità di rosa
Tonalità di blu
Per darci un'idea generale su quello che deve comunicare il tuo brand dicci quale stile ti piace
ispirazioni per il design
I like the colours and the simplicity of the balloon design
I like the contrast between the non/cursive script. I find the script a bit too cursive for my logo, however.
I like the classic typeface and uncomplicated design. In total it is a little dark for my taste with no contrast colour
I like the clean lines, lack of fussiness and the accent colour. I'm not fond of banners, generally though.
I like the font and the way the colours merge into one another. I like the abstract image, I don't necessarily need an object / image in my logo. A "shape" as a logo would be fine.
I like the colour but just with white it is a little flat. I'm not a fan of initials in logos but I like the arrangement of the wording below the image.
I like the mix of colours here and the circular nature of the design.
The colour is great. The image is simple yet modern, for me.
This appealed because it is in German and I live in Germany. I like the font here but would prefer something less rounded and "full" for my logo.
I like the circular form here and the way the text is surrounding the image. I also like the swirlyness of the image. The pink is too dusky for me.
I like the light colours of the moon against the dark background here
I really like the pink of the bath tub
These are the sorts of colours I had in mind
I quite like the contrast of the fonts here
I like the name as a logo in itself
- I realise the wording for my logo is very long, but want to try to AVOID a logo with just my initials.
- Maybe the "English Training" could be incorporated as a slogan, or vice versa.
- Professionally, I think I am conscientious and reliable. My clients say they enjoy my lessons because they are fun, interesting and stimulating. If this could somehow be portrayed in a logo, that would be great.
- I don't want any Union Jacks in my logo.
- COLOURS: I have chosen blue to convey seriousness and pink as I am a feminine person. I think a hot pink might be a possibility but I am flexible with colours.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti