Come R Berggren ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
During the Spring of 2013, nearly 51,000 high school students and their robots will compete at 77 Regional and District FIRST Robotics Competitions worldwide. The FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Robotics Competition is an annual competition that challenges high-school students – working alongside professional Mentors – to design and build a robot of their own, and compete in a ‘Sport for the Mind’ that measures the effectiveness of each robot, the power of teamwork and collaboration.
"FIRST California" is the brand we are working to build. FIRST Robotics is a worldwide program in it's 22nd year and already has an established logo and widely recognized worldwide identity, but this is the first year that we are focusing on uniting almost 1,800 FIRST Teams in California - as "FIRST California" - to show our solidarity as future science and technology leaders in our great Golden State.
Our goal with this logo is to add to the existing FIRST logo and add a bit of California flavor - fun and vibrant. We are fond of sun or waves, but these are not required in the design. We like blue - think ocean. If you can think of something more clever, cool and appealing to creative and smart high school kids - go for it!
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Tipi di logo da sperimentare
Spiegazione astratta del logo
Per darci un'idea generale su quello che deve comunicare il tuo brand dicci quale stile ti piace
This project is to create a new logo by keeping the original logo as-is and then adding the word “California” and a design element/elements that captures the essence of California. Our website is http://www.cafirst.org
***PLEASE be sure to leave space around original FIRST logo. Imagine a square box around the logo (the words FIRST included) and do not design within this space.****
(1) Add the word California to the existing FIRST logo.
(2) Add a design element/elements that convey the feeling of California
(3) Keep it simple and clean
(4) Include the attached version of the FIRST logo with strict adherence to FIRST Branding and Design Standards document (also attached) paying close attention to giving space around the logo.
(5) No modification of the attached logo. Just add to it.
(5) Create a square version and horizontal rectangle version option
(6) Create a full color logo
(7) The logo will be embroidered on shirts, created as sticker and used as header on website
• No photos or or copyrighted materials
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti