What we do:
1) We create fake wood doors that look EXACTLY like wood doors but we use Fiberglass.
2) We create the MOST realistic wood grain replicated in a fiberglass door
3) We also offer a smooth door that does NOT have any grain to it
4) Each grain/smooth door has different panel options (no panels, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 panel options) that are essentially embossed out of each different grain/solid option… this is why the netflix animated logo makes sense because the logo is embossed out of nothing and then transforms into the different grain
1) We are a high end entry door manufacturer targeting affluent/wealth home owners that can afford a high-end door system
2) They are also the type of people that value high quality
1) Our wood grain quality is the best available
2) We have a patented process for making our door moulds out of nickel
The patented process stated simply:
1) We make an actual wood door using the grain we want to replicate
2) We make a high quality mould from silicone
3) We then use our patented process to "molecularity grow" nickel over the silicone mould (takes 1 day)
4) The new nickel mould is used to essentially "stamp" the pattern into fiberglass.
5) we then paint or stain the 6 different grains (and 1 smooth) to match what the home owner wants
1) Create a generic master logo + 6 sub logo’s that promote the different grains
1) Master logo
• A plain master logo that represents the company
• Text: MasterGrainTM
2) Create modified logos that target 6 different grains:
• Example text: "MasterGrain (TM) Cherry"
• 6 different grains:
6. Smooth (this is no grain)