Come Pentagon Sport ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
PENTAGON SPORT (but for purposes of clarity we would consider losing the Sport part of our name)
Pentagon Sport is a smallish company (30 staff) which designs, supplies then installs playground equipment. Pentagon Sport has been running 12 years. We have completed some 3000+ installations within schools and nurseries. These represent 80% of our work. The other 20% are playgrounds within the private sector and/or within Govt sector.
You can find full details of all our products on our website http://www.pentagonsport.co.uk The website contains testimonials from customers and a couple of case studies as well as many photographs of completed jobs FYI
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our existing market is schools & nurseries, so in this instance we are communicating with decision-makers in schools. Mostly this is the Head Teacher (majority are women, academics, 45+) or the school Business Manager/Bursar. Head Teachers have an understanding of play and its value in the curriculum. More and more, teachers are being urged to take learning outside the traditional classroom environment and the value of outdoors play is really being promoted too.
New markets we may consider in future are Caravan Parks & Camp sites, Golf Clubs
Recognizable & clear Corporate Identity: new logo & new strapline.
Currently: our logo doesn’t say what we do. We have a bizarre mirrored Pentagon shape inside a circle, inside another circle. Our current strapline relates to the Play industry through the word ‘playing’ but we could be “playing our part” in any random industry…! Our name stems from the early days when our directors started out selling surfacing to 5-a-side clubs (hence the Pentagon – 5- & Sport).
Requirement: a modern logo, which relates to children’s play and development, in whatever context. This logo needs to be meaningful in multiple industries. The logo and strapline need to be self-explanatory. We would consider losing the Sport part of our name as we understand it can confuse our audience.
We need to portray ourselves as understanding Play – its need and value, working within the Learning Goals which children are assessed by on a daily basis.
Please do not use clipart or stock images.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti