Come Pete's Web ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are looking for a logo for a fairly traditional Episcopal church in an area with exploding population growth and many young families. Website is undergoing redesign, and we want the new logo to present an image that blends our traditional roots with a 21st-century sensibility. Sophisticated and elegant-- but not “sleek,” abstract, or overly contemporary.
St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Logo iconography should center on oneof the images traditionally associated with St. Peter, the simpleGalilean fisherman who left his fishing nets and boat to follow JesusChrist—and who would eventually lead the early Christian church. We would be especially interested in seeing a design featuring one ofthe following:
- Keys - Boat (Perhaps a boat that artistically integrates a mast that looks like a cross)
- Rock (Peter was the rock on which the church was founded)At the same time, we do want the logoto reflect something of who we uniquely are. We describe our missionas “Building Christians for Service.” To learn more about us,look at the development site http://stpetesbeta.org,particularly the “Discovering St. Peter’s/Our Identity” menuitem. (Most of the rest of the site is still awaiting content.)
- For initial use on the web site, logo should display well as a 350 x 60 pixel image.
- Logo should delivered in a common vestor format and be such that it can be reproduced in one color or inblack and white in a variety of sizes for use in print media
- Include the text "St. Peter’s Episcopal Church" and "BuildingChristians for Service"
- A Logo that can be reproduced in one color or inblack and white in a variety of sizes and still be recognizable
- Fancy scripts, italics, or old-fashioned font styles
- Nothing photo or photo-realistic looking
- Very bright or pastel colors