We are a software development tools company. We help programmers be more productive and get their jobs done faster.
We currently have a single product, but the vision is that we have a suite of "tools" to help developers. With each product being named in the form of "CodeSmith Generator", "CodeSmith Insight", "CodeSmith Blah". This is similar to how Microsoft Office is named. "Microsoft Word", "Microsoft Excel", etc. We have an established company logo that we may want to do a refresh on, but in general we like it. CodeSmith Tools is meant to be a play on the similarities between physical construction and software construction. Thus the hammer in our company logo.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We are targeting developers and anyone who has a software application and would like to gather feedback and insights about their application from their users and carry on conversations with them.
1. Need to see 3 variations of the logo.
- a) "CodeSmith Tools" - A suite of developer related tools that include CodeSmith Generator and CodeSmith Insight.
- b) "CodeSmith Insight" - Is a help desk software with heavy application integration which makes collecting feedback and gathering insights or vision into how users are using your application, how happy they are with it and what they would like you to change about it.
- c) "CodeSmith Generator" - A code generation tool that helps developers get their jobs done faster by allowing them to make templates for any repetitive patterns in their code thus saving them time and money and also making their code more consistent.
2. Either figure out a way to make use of the current CodeSmith Tools logo or create a variation of that logo that doesn't stray too far from the original construction theme idea.
- a) If you create a new CodeSmith Tools logo, I want to keep some of our current brand identity by using the hammer which is attached below.
3. The construction orange color from the current logo is required.
4. The logo must be a clean, simplistic and professional. I am not interested in anything too gimmicky or cheesy.
** NOTE: Attached is our current company logo and the vector hammer as well as a zip files.