Come Gilday ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are a commercial property management company for banking institutions. In this capacity we manage the upkeep of the facilities and perform repairs and major renovations.
Our technicians drive white service vans to the banks each day. We want to have a logo to put on our vans, stationery and uniforms.
Because we are dealing almost exclusively with banks, we are looking for a professional/upscale logo.
Gilday Enterprises, Inc.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We favor the use of buildings as a back drop. A couple of designs we really like can be seen in a few other 99designs contests.
Design #18 in Dumouchel Investments looked great. We liked the style of the buildings and the way the buildings are lit. We also really liked the "swoosh" at the base of the building and the way they placed "DIG" across the base of the buildings
Design #77 for Advanced Construction has a similar effect of tall buildings being lit.
We are not limited to buildings - those designs struck us as being professional and upscale
- Item 1... We like the colors green, gold, navy/black.
- We also like the use of metallics, foils, etc.
- The name we want in the logo is Gilday. We do not have to have Enterprises, Inc. in the logo.
- We are Irish therefore we would like the letters GEI to be fashined/formed into a clover and somehow placed into the design. See URL http://media-convert.com/convert/?x…6-cfwkmuet a skectch that depicts the letters GEI in a clover form. You have to click on the download link in the center of the page.
- We will use this logo on vans, uniforms, stationary, and business cards so a scalable format is required.