Come Rachna ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Need a Web 2.0/Web 3.0 type logo designed for a social media marketing company.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Logo design to mark the roll out of my new social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, et.c) marketing company. We focus on working with experts who want to build status and recognition through social media. We are looking to convey a professional yet hip image- one that feels stable but also agile.
I was thinking of a bold graphic showing the top of the head opening up/information being poured in- but I'm open to your creative ideas.
- Item 1: Want a clean, Web 2.0/Web 3.0 type logo which demonstrates the
concept of mindshare. Relevant terms would be brand awareness, top of
mind awareness, word of mouth marketing, focused attention on a product
- Item 2:I would like the colors to be bold without being harsh.
- Item 3: Something striking and memorable which is easily/immediately
understood. People should view the logo and "get it."
Item 4: would prefer a graphic plus font logo (as opposed to all font)
- Item 5: for winning design, please provide in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and as a high res and low res jpeg.
- Item 1.. nothing in orange or yellow
- Item 2..nothing pastel
- Item 3..nothing vague or overly cutesy.
- Item 4..nothing overly cluttered or complex
- Item 5..nothing requiring purchase of materials used in the design (i.e stock art or similar)
- Item 6..nothing cartoonish or childish
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti