Come kjim ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Media/Technology company providing strategic services to Fortune 500 media and technology companies. Want a very professional and crisp logo that catches the eye and connotes value.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This will be used on business cards, web site, and other materials. I need it to scale well and to be easily read. This logo will be a recognized brand in the media and technology space. Work will be done for Reuters, McGraw-Hill, Thomson, EMC, and other companies. Work will be done for international companies as well. The services provided include business, product, technology, and operations consulting - project management - budget and planning services, technology architecture work, product and technology designs, mergers and acquisitions consulting, etc. Work will be done for publishing companies, online services companies, financial services companies, etc.
- Open to many different ideas - but I want it to be crisp not bubbly if that makes sense
- Vector graphics format - I will want to scale this for a number of uses.
- Color is good - but not flowery - strong is good - but not garrish
- I don't want this to be similar to Polaris Snowmobiles or other major Polaris brand companies.
- Don't use the north star as a foundation
- Let's see if we can shy away from icy blue color schemes - although I know the name sort of implies that
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti