Come Npeeters ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
InfoHubble is aiming at becoming the content aggregator for business data which is the basis and necessity for most consumer search- oriented services. This includes base data, dynamic but also real time data.
We'll provide company data, product data, brand data, dynamic (review & promotion) data and inventory data (all geo-coded); as real time as possible.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
- For our clients, we are targeting primarily large "(consumer) search companies"
- Ultimately, we'll develop a consumer brand too, so the logo not be too "corporate"
- For our hiring processes, it's important that the logo carries a fresh and innovative flavor, because this is what we're doing!
- It needs to be simple, we like the style of http://37signals.com, http://branchr.com, https://flavors.me, http://www.gitorious.org, http://stackoverflow.carsonified.com,
- This will be the logo that we put on our site and all official communication with our clients and investors.
- It needs to be wider than high... (more an horizontal) logo so that it can be used for headers and footers easily...
- It should have a transparent background so that we can apply the logo on many different supports
- Optionally: the typeface and the actual logo (i.e. the sign) can be decoupled, so that we could use the "sign" separataly from the typeface... (ie. Vodafone "font" and sign)
- Optionally: it should be "extensible", we need to be able to add small features to the logo for other purposes/offerings (see the Atlassian.com "Charlie" logo)
- It needs to be a catchy logo that represents the freshness of a new tech startup (hence some kind of Web 2.0 flavor to it, but not over-the-top!)
- It needs to print well on paper (not too much usage of complicated gradients)
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti