Come angurialab ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
AnguriaLab (anguria = watermelon in Italian) is a new start-up like company. We develop cool and good looking apps, and are looking for a catchy and beautiful logo that represents up. NOT something Corporate-like.
AnguriaLab or angurialab
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our company is AnguriaLab (or "angurialab", all in lower-case...it depends on which logo will look best...we're still open to both options, so feel free to try both!)
"Anguria" means "watermelon" in Italian; so it's something fresh, juicy, tasty, good, and attractive. "Lab" is, well, a lab...but we'd rather focus on the "anguria" part of the name.
WHAT WE WANT
We look for a logo that reflects that fact that we're not the usual, boring, serious Corporate-like business. We're a young start-up working on modern iPhone, Mac and Web 2.0 applications and services.
Please don't use pre-made business logo templates, we're not interested in that style.
Ideally we want something that is beautiful enough to look great also for t-shirts or that would made cool business cards.
While being good looking and catchy, at the same time it shouldn't be too much "heavy" or complex.
Don't focus on the fact that we build mobile or web software...don't use a small mobile phone or a "world" icon on the logo. We'd rather focus on the "anguria" (watermelon) to design something nice and fresh.
Color choice is still open at this point, since we haven't defined the company-website color scheme yet. It might be a watermelon-like color scheme, but not necessarily. You might try different combinations.
The contest prize is not guaranteed just because we don't know how well and effective 99designs is, but we really really hope to get some great ideas, and to reward one!
Prize will be paid with PayPal as soon as we've consulted with each other and chosen the logo we like most.
For any question or clarification, plase don't hesistate to ask in the comments below.
- cool, fresh and catchy logo
- well-balaned, longer rather than taller
- might probably focus on the "anguria" (watermelon) rather than on the "software lab"
- high-quality and high-resolution logo in PSD format - we'll probably need to easily resize it to a few different sizes
- Something too specific, with a mobile phone, a globe, a dvd or something similar on the logo (that is, not something that necessarily reminds a "software lab")
- Something done with boring pre-made logo templates
- Something like the typical Coporate-like logos. We need something nice and innovative
- Something that look cheap or amateurish, of course
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti