Our business tag line: Dogs, a mountain farm lifestyle and eating
healthy are our passions and our business
We started training dogs, and that has evolved to include in-home dog
boarding, dog products (food, books, online training modules), which
we source from our own farm and local farms in our area. We are also
building a commercial farm that will sell fruit and produce.
Our target customer:
* Women more than men - 80/20, in the 25-55 age range.
* Upper middle class, with household incomes typically over 100K/year.
* They mostly have kids and are married, but 25% do not have kids or
are married - these tend to skew younger. Some have grown kids.
* They typically run the household - manage kids, dogs, errands,
* They are typically the chief health officers for the family, leading
efforts to eat better, be more responsible environmentally, etc.
* They drive SUVs, take vacations, and typically like getting
outdoors, but they are not the rugged type. They like their luxuries.
* They spend time at kids soccer games, etc.
* They typically want the best for their familes - food, care, quality
of life - and are willing to pay for that.
* They think of dogs as part of the family.
* They either already know or learn through training that raising dogs
is a lot like raising kids - focus on the positive, be instructive,
etc. not punitive/punishing.