Come Michael A. Knipp ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a logo for a new company I'm creating called Paper Rox Scissors. It's a copywriting and creative consulting agency, so the logo has to bridge those two concepts, but it shouldn't be blatant.
Paper Rox Scissors
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The kind of logo I'm looking for: classic yet modern, hip yet refined, sexy but masculine, modest with a touch of glamour. I'm not looking for over the top, just something that has a personality that says, "We're the best, bitches." Albeit not literally. Above all I want it to be recognizable and memorable - in a good way. I want people to feel good when they see it. I want energy.
- Item 1...The words: Paper Rox Scissors. They should not touch each other as if they were one long word. They can be horizontal or stacked vertically so long as they're aesthetically appealing.
- An image to accompany the name. Something that bridges copywriting and creative consulting. Although, it could be completely arbitrary. Surprise me.
- A design that transfers easily to the Web, print collateral, a business card, etc.
- Item 1...Images of paper, rocks and scissors all together. That's lame. You can choose one or two of those elements if you want (paper and scissors), but not all three. I don't want any kind of rock on there at all.
- Something so trendy that it'll go out of style. The best logos never go out of style.