Come M. Johansson ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We need a grunge, crazy logo for our startup company that is going to sell cool, hard-to-find indian stuff (mainly clothing, accessories and trinkets) to people outside of india.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Clothing and stuff for people addicted to india
We need a grunge, crazy logo for our startup company that is going to sell cool, hard-to-find indian stuff (mainly clothing, accessories and trinkets) to people outside of india. The entire company profile will be pretty insane, so feel free to experiment a lot - we will be monitoring the competition constantly - telling you what like and what we don't like.
- Grunge, crazy/wierd, india. That's the keywords for the logo. No particular colour scheme in mind, but it needs to feel a little indian.
- Simple. The logo will be screen printed and maybe even embroidered at times. No super-complicated color usage, please.
- Symbolic - I want to have a symbol/icon as a logo that people can remember and recognize. I.e. not just "fancified text".
- Boring, bland, typical indian style: http://indiska.com/
- Clarifications: Curry is Indian Spices. This is stuff from INDIA. Therefore, it is not related to Native Americans in any way - it was several hundred years since Columbus mislabeled them as Indians, one would think people would have caught on by now. :P
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti